Wednesday, December 10, 2008

4 Tattoos

Ok, so I couldn't really sleep last night being that I was excited for today to come. Today means 1 more day until J gets here. So, normally I think I would be like, oh how cute, I want him to come so much I can't sleep. But it's not cute. I'm really tired and we all know how much I value sleep!! (pretty much number one on my priorities list). Not only could I not fall asleep, but when I did I had weird dreams about having tattoos. Is there anything significant about a tattoo that says Mr. Mango??! Yeah, I dunno, kinda creepy. And so here we are at work typing and sipping on my only reliable friend- Dr. Pepper.

I also had a conversation with I last night. We got some closure for the whole situation and I was really grateful we ended things on a positive note. He is a great guy and I only wish happy things for him.

So... to answer my favorite blog friend Julie...J is coming here for my cousins wedding. He is friends with the groom...it's how we met :) He is also moving here for spring semester at BYU, YAY! He is originally from California, which is why I'll be going there over New Years. Isn't it just a little better when you have someone to kiss at midnight? I think so. One time I kissed a random kid I never met, in front of my Dad. It was weird slash funny slash creepy. Anyways...More to add on to the things I like about J list!!

11. He texts me to tell me when he can't text me for a bit. I appreciate this!! I don't have to wonder if I said something to freak him out or if he died. I'd be sad if he died.
12. He doesn't think it's weird that I blog and is ok that I talk about him!! Sounds like someone is secure in their manhood! (ha ha)
13. He loved his mission. He served a mission for the LDS Church in Taiwan. So he speaks Mandarin. It's important to me that he loved it because it shows his commitment to the church.
14. He made me a CD of all his favorite love songs. Ok, totally know how this sounds, but it's not. I asked him once which ones were his favorite cause we were talking about Cody and Berks wedding song. So he said he had a lot of them....blah blah blah, made me a CD. So stoked to hear it.
15. He likes my dark hair. I like it too.
16. He is a communications major. As am I, which pretty much means we both love TV and can talk to each other.
17. He is close with his family. I like this because I am too. And I'm awesome. So he must be too.
18. He tells me stories when I can't fall asleep. Well he mostly texts me them but they are funny.
19. I told him I wasn't into facial hair so he shaved. He said he didn't do it for me...but come on...we all know he did.
20. He just sent me a text that said while he is here we should do nothing but cuddle, drink DP and watch good shows and movies. Pretty much my dream day ha ha.

1 comment:

Jules AF said...

I've never had anyone to kiss on New Year's Eve! I spend it with my parents, alone, and asleep by 12. haha It sounds like you'll have a great time! yay!