Tuesday, November 25, 2008

In Love with Love

As far as relationships go, not much to blog about today. I'm still seeing I, we'll see what happens. I'm going to California for break- so excited! I might even go on a date or two while I'm there. Most of the interesting yet stressful topics in my current situation are school, work, and church. So so much going on there.

I still think about how much I want to be in love. I would say I have been in love before. But not the kind of love I'm looking for. Obviously those relationships didn't last. I want the kind of love that is mutual, kind, gentle, charitable, and forgiving. I see my cousin Berkeley with her fiance Cody (two of my favorite people) and I am so happy they found each other. I wouldn't say I am jealous, because I am truly so happy for them, it's more just wishing I could feel that way about someone, and have that in return.

Oh...someday right? It seems so much easier for everyone else. I'm starting to become the only single girl among the many bridal showers I have been invited to. About a year ago, I would say I was extremely depressed by this. However, I've come to respect the options I have and the opportunity to create goals and accomplish them on my own. Simply put, I am hopeful and content (most of the time :)

So remember E? This is him. Really great guy, but there just didn't seem to be any chemistry there. Always a little frustrating to run into that, but a good experience none the less.



1 comment:

Jules AF said...

I feel the same! I've never been in love. I just keep thinking it's going to be this amazing thing, but I'm most likely going to be disappointed, dangit.