Friday, November 14, 2008

Well, at least it's Friday

I feel completely exhausted today. In every which way. Emotionally I feel drained and completely out of whack! I've got so much going through my head and it's just piling and piling with no real filter to put it in its proper place. Ultimate wish for the day would just be getting into bed and falling asleep; wake me up when it's over. Physically I could sleep for days, but what else is new? I've been trying to think positive thoughts all day, trying to make myself understand that I can control my emotions. However, I'm at the point where I'd rather just let it fall than keep pushing and pushing to the end of the uphill battle.

I feel like I never know what I want. Well, not completely true. I always want what I don't have. It's a horrible way to be!! Especially in relationships. I want a boyfriend, I want to be single, I want an open relationship, I want everyone to leave me alone forever! Guess who really needs some therapy?! (raising my hand)

So today...just trying to put aside my troubles and make it from moment to moment. In this particular moment I want a Dr. Pepper, I heart carbonated sugar death drinks.

2 comments:

Jules AF said...

Come on, it's all about Diet Dr. Pepper!

ChrisJCole said...

Hey Bailey,

I feel your pain...let's go to therapy together :-) Or maybe a bar to drown our sorrows....just kidding....how are you? You never wrote me back... :-(