Thursday, November 6, 2008

Back to Basics

Well, lets start with a little update on I. He is currently on vacation in California to attend a friends wedding! (Congrats to Ben and Monica!) The timing couldn't have been better as I was currently in the middle of my monthly melt down (I go insane, I seriously want to chop every ones head off it's ridiculous!) I heart being a girl. SO, good to have some ME time. Whenever I start dating someone and things start progressing I do a little self destructive dance and start to over analyze everything. I've decided it's some sort of defensive mechanism to keep the possibility of getting hurt, or hurting someone as far away as possible. I should probably get over that right? The point in all that...as long as I'm able to keep some time for myself and not feel pushed or pressured, I'm OK. I and I also need to have some more intense conversations regarding our beliefs and values. Sounds like a party right? Although having serious discussions can be hard and emotionally draining, I feel if it is done in a mature way both parties can benefit and become not only stronger individuals but build a stronger relationship. If you think I'm wrong about that, lets talk seriously, cause I'm not! :)

I'm sort of convinced no one reads this anymore except for my sister...thanks Mal- at least you can get all the insight you need into my life from here if no one else does!!

SO- Remember B...there he is! B I think has some interesting issues. He wants a girl with a moral compass of that of Mother Theresa but wants the look and slut-faceness (one word or two?) of Britney Spears (pre-shaved head days of course.) He really was a sweet guy but I think he might just be the kind that will never find happiness as they are always not satisfied or not looking for quite the right thing. Nevertheless, I hope he does succeed in his love life- I know how much he wants it- and I wish him the best of luck!

3 comments:

Jules AF said...

I'm going to say this nicely. Well, my version of nicely. The soul patch kind of makes him look like a douchebag. But I'm just saying...

Jessica said...

I love your blog!! I am an avid reader!!!

Michelle said...

I read your blog. I just don't always get to comment with an active baby on my lap!