Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Go away, Come back

It's been a good day so far. I was late to class...again...but come on, I'm already friends with the teacher and I didn't miss anything important, so I don't feel bad. Well, maybe a little since class doesn't start until 11:30 am and I STILL can't make it on time. Whatever.

So things with I are good. I was a little overwhelmed last week with "serious" conversations, and the amount of time we spent together; almost every day of the week. So, I told him I wanted some space, and this week we will probably get together twice. I'm OK with this. It reminds me of a song by Pink called Leave me alone, I'm lonely:

Go away, give me a chance to miss you,
say goodbye, it will make me want to kiss you.

You taste so sweet, but I can't eat
the same thing every day.

Obviously not all the words, but caution to those who listen to it...a little bad word here and there (worth it in my book ;)

We still laugh and have fun together and I'm enjoying our time as well as still having the freedom to date other men if I so choose. Baby steps right?

1 comment:

Jules AF said...

I wish my classes started at 11:30 dangit.