Monday, November 10, 2008

Dear Naps, I love you

It's been a few days since I've posted... so terrible. The week without I was great. Not that I wasn't glad to have him back, I just really needed the ME time and plus as mentioned in previous posts...my monthly episodes are a ride on the crazy train. So anyway, he got back last night and I didn't get to his place till around 10 and 5 min later its 3:00 am!! bah!! I will pretty much sacrifice almost anything for sleep so he should feel special. Note to self: make sure he knows I must like him to stay up that late! (also he should buy me ice cream) So, basically we are lucky I can even type right now with thoughts of my bed racing through my head. Dead. Lead. Said. (yeah, I don't know) We ended up having a good little chat of sorts, which I'll post about later. In the mean time, please enjoy the picture posted below.



For whatever reason, C was upset having his picture up. Because I'd rather not jeopardize a friendship I decided to humble myself and take it down- even though I feel I did nothing wrong. This is my blog and I have a right to post whatever I deem necessary. Pretty sure you're not all running around looking for some guy who resembles that picture hating him. I don't think anyone cares that much. HOWEVER, I decided to put my pride aside and just do someone a favor. We will have to jump to E after this because I don't have a picture of D- just know he was pretty cute :)

No comments: