Thursday, September 18, 2008

Would you buy my flirting book?

Everyday I casually make my way to class from the parking lot. I then leave my second class and go to the next and to the next, eventually finishing the day and back to the parking lot. The best part of my day is the walking because I get to look over possible dating candidates and I will say that Utah Valley University houses some of the sexiest creations this planet as ever seen.

My issue today though, how do you start a conversation with them?

"Um, excuse me, you're really hot and so far I'm not sure if you have any deeper substance but do you want to go out?"

It just doesn't work that way, nor do I want it to. Ideally I'd like to somehow start a conversation which can lead to a little more insight into what this person actually has to say about the world and go from there. But these days it seems taboo to just say Hello!!

Some days I have a feisty little streak of bravery where I think I can break the mold and begin a conversation. I think this next week I'll use one of those days to my advantage. I could write a book on flirting...but the rest of it I could really use directions.

1 comment:

Bailey said...

I actually wrote this today...friday...not sure why it didnt change the date. hm.