Tuesday, September 23, 2008

F is for Fabulous!

The saddest part about this post is that I needed to scroll down a few pages to remember what letter I'm on! BUT guess what?! We finally have a potential F.

So the other day in class, our teacher goes a little nuts. She is always a ball full of crazy, but today she decided to slam on this kids desk to make a point. I don't even remember the point so I think we can safely say her teaching tactics should be reviewed. So, after she bangs on the desk, the kid of course is a little freaked out and she says to the class, "F is a little freaked out, can somebody say something nice about him to make him feel better?" everyone just sits there. So of course I take the opportunity to make myself laugh and use my Marylin Monroe sexy voice and say "F, you're so hot!"

I guess this is a really great way to meet boys because guess who asks me out over facebook the next week? I'm not kidding. Facebook.

So, we have an unofficial date for an undisclosed time. Good enough for me.

2 comments:

Millas said...

Personally, I think you shouldn't go on a date with the guy, only because he does not have the nerve to ask you out in person. Facebook is fun y all, but I've seen it destroy the peoples social abilities. I say hold out until he does it proper, on the phone (not text) or in person!!!

Julie said...

F is for Facebook!

And interestingly enough, there are 3 F's in the vord verification for the comments--do you think this is an omen?