Wednesday, September 10, 2008

to type or not to type?

I don't have a lot of time, which seems to be the case these days, but I wanted to write on some recent events.

As far as this boy in my class goes, today he crossed the line. I am very much a sarcastic person, and don't mind jokes at my expense from time to time. Today during class, this boy implied that I can't do anything myself and that I'm SO loud. I don't really understand why he felt the need to point these things out in a way that did not seem to be flirty or funny. I wont really concern myself with him from this point. I am not about to waste my precious time on someone who can be mean for no apparent reason. Moving on to bigger and better things.

How do we feel about Internet dating? I am a little embarrassed to say that I have done it in the past, and to be honest, I have ended up with some great dates and one relationship imparticular that taught me a lot and made me a better person. Especially now that I am in school, going to work, and spending countless hours on homework, it seems I have less options and less time to meet people. However, because the Internet dating scene is still slightly taboo....there are definatly some crazies out there I need to watch out for. So, for now, we will consider it an option, but hopefully there will be more opportunities for more conventional ways of dating. Let's hope.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bailey,

You know my story and I totally agree there are good and well, not so good people in the internet but I found JoAnne that way and look how happy we are. Just make sure you are on a good dating site and you should be okay.

Chris

Crystal said...

Oh mama!!! I'm so glad I stumbled on your blog, I can't even tell you. I was totally blog stalking on Jessica's and found you!!! I find myself wondering from time to time "I wonder what bailey is up to" I'm serious, and thus, I am overcome with joy!! Well I hope this comment finds you well and I will definitely stay posted!!