Friday, August 15, 2008

I've lost 5 lbs...

These past few days have been incredibly frustrating. I've been so sick and in turn I've become slightly depressed. I have a lot of great friends who have kept me company via facebook, and sent their well wishes. My concern is C. I don't think he could care less that I have spent hours in bed with moments of vomiting. I hoped he would have asked if there was something he could do for me- not because I would have let him- but the thought would have been nice. Clearly, I would like to be with someone who would think to ask, which is why this situation is such a disappointment. I liked spending time with him, but I am not really sure where to go with it.

At this point, its probably likely I'll move forward and entertain other prospects. I'm very black and white when it comes to ending things like relationships, there isn't a grey area. If it's over, it's over. I really don't know if that is the best way to approach things, but it's the way I've always worked. Is there a middle ground that will suffice? I wish there was. It's hard to walk away, but even harder to be stuck in the middle.

No comments: