Monday, August 11, 2008

I'll keep some secrets...

Sometimes it can be really hard to blog knowing that I'm not the only one reading my words. It's my own fault for letting it be public I guess. Even so, it can be intimidating.

This last week I spent some time with C. We have fun together, but I wish we would talk more. We end up watching movies...I wish we get to know each other better but talking during a movie isn't exactly kosher. We have been seeing each other about twice a week. I'm not sure what he is looking for as far as relationships go. It's something you can talk about, but with every person it's different. The key is to finding out if he wants a relationship with ME. I guess we will find out sooner or later.

I had a date last week with D. He was a great guy; one of those you just know would be an amazing boyfriend. I'm not sure either of us felt any spark that would lead to a romantic relationship. However, one of my first serious relationships; I didn't like him on our first date. Even though we didn't end up together, I loved him and we had some great experiences.

I was supposed to have a date this week with someone new. I won't give him E because he canceled. I wish he wouldn't have, I was really excited about getting to know him better...but as much as I'd like to sometimes we can't control anyone but ourselves. If it seems like there are missing pieces, it's because there are, but I'd rather not get into it.

I've become a little more comfortable with dating different people, however I'm still used to being interested in one person only and them in me.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Bailey, I have been taking a blog vacation for awhile, so was at work and caught up on your blog! I just wanted to tell you that you are a beautiful girl, I have always envied you, your confidence, and your wardrobe!!