Tuesday, July 29, 2008

C? Si.

Well, just to make this short- my friendship with B has officially ended. I felt like I needed to do what was best for me. I decided I needed to stay away from a situation that brought negative feelings, so here we are. I guess I still have some growing up to do.

As for A, I finally got frustrated and asked if he would rather just be friends. He said I probably knew it was obvious he wasn't wanting to pursue a relationship. Well...no...it was not obvious being that I had to ask your feelings on the matter, but OK. I am not too upset. Really, not upset at all. He was very sweet and kind, but we still lacked the ability to connect.

So.. now we have another candidate...C. I went to High School with him and he found me on Facebook recently and we have been chatting here and there. He asked me out for tomorrow, so we will see how that goes. I really don't have many expectations- I've learned I need to keep an open mind and whatever will happen...well...will happen.

Good luck to me.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yes, good luck to you. Have fun dating...one day you won't be able to do it again. Not saying that I wished I was dating again. Just saying that I wished I had more fun and was more easygoing back then...

Mallory said...

i agree with michelleeee just have fun dating. :) once youre married, your life is OVER!!! HAHA jk.