Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Let Me Entertain You

Name: Bailey. Occupation: Student. Status: Single.

Monday through Friday I sit at my desk at my insignificant part time job pretending to be productive. As days have gone by, I discovered an intriguing little world full of daily updates in the lives of my married friends and families in the blogosphere. I thought " Maybe I should get married just so I can have a blog!" And then I remembered I DO have a life. A life full of real days, with real problems, and real boys. Being single in Provo, UT has its perks- along with its painful and often exhausting and countless emotional stresses.

My goal is to share my experiences with an audience who can learn from me, teach me, and even live vicariously through me. I want this to be an interactive experience from readers who give their support and advice as I continue my seemingly endless journey in the single life. I will give you every detail of every moment as I check the men off my list one by one. I hope you'll indulge me in my never ending struggle. Please expect to be entertained. Above all, comment like crazy!

2 comments:

Shanicherie said...

Cute blog Bailey! Always fun to catch up with old friends. Hope all is well with you and you can expect me to stalk your blog! I've got one too if you wanna check it out, but email me at shanicherie@gmail.com if you want to read it, as it's private. I'm freakin hilarious so you might wanna check it out. Haha.

joe said...

Thank you for entertaining me. I thoroughly enjoyed it! I'm so glad your life is more interesting than mine!